Crop Tech Services, Inc.
Eastern Iowa's Leader in Precision Farming Technology
Providing thirty-seven years of crop consulting expertise.
Click here to view a list of our services.
What is precision farming?
Precision farming is based on the simple, yet effective principle of farming fields according to soil variability. Precision farming incorporates modern technology with field experience in order to manage farming on a grid-by-grid basis. Instead of managing an entire field based on a hypothetical average condition, precision farming recognizes site-specific differences within each field and management decisions are adjusted accordingly.
Benefits to Precision Farming:
- Overall yield increase and cost reduction
- Reduced chemical application costs due to site-specific treatment
- Reduced risk of environmental pollution due to site-specific treatment
- Better and more easily stored field management data
- Increased crop yields in low yielding areas
Want to get in touch with us? Visit our contact page.