Grid Soil Sampling
Let Crop Tech Services, Inc. soil sample your fields so that you can take corrective action to maximize your fertilizer inputs. Crop Tech Services, Inc. can also write VRT prescription maps for a variety of current controllers used by fertilizers and ag-lime dealers.
Soil Sampling Process:
- Mark field boundary using GPS
- Divide field into acre grids
- Navigate using GPS to grid point
- Take soil sample
- Send sample to lab for analysis
- Load boundary maps into a GIS software
- Attach lab data to sample points
- Perform interpolation analysis to develop soil nutrient date
- View infield variation
- Grid sizes selected field by field
1.1-2.5-3.3-5.0 or 9.0 grid options available.